Female Ultra Running Study

AshMarieRunnerGirl
Hello my name is Ashley Bullers and I am a senior at Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho and work in the Human Performance Lab there under the supervision of Dr. Michael Meyers. I am currently working on carrying out a study on pain coping skills in female ultra marathon runners. Generating participation in my study is proving to be a bit difficult, which is why I am contacting you. I am looking for female ultra runners that would be willing to fill out some inventories that are used to assess pain coping skills in runners. All info will be sent out via email and should take no longer than ten to fifteen minutes for participants to complete. This study would be the first to provide pertinent information about the psychological skills specific to female ultra marathon running and could help to develop optimum psychological training strategies. Please contact me at (208) 539-0682 or bullashl@isu.edu if you have any questions. I encourage all female ultra runners to participate!

Best regards,

Ashley Bullers