Father's Day Run

Mountain Goat
Anyone around for a run this weekend?

Re: Father's Day Run

Tom7
Yep.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "Mountain Goat [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Father's Day Run

Anyone around for a run this weekend?

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Father-s-Day-Run-tp5183414p5183414.html

Re: Father's Day Run

I might be able to come out.  The earlier the better.  WHere do you guys want to run?  BTW i don't know if Chris told you but i'm an engaged ultra marathoner now ha!

Re: Father's Day Run

We have an offer to run at Chimney Rock this week. Interested?

Re: Father's Day Run

I'm up for it

Re: Father's Day Run

Mountain Goat
ran there once. wasn't bad. give another try. that or sth mtn

Jules- my condolances...ehh.. mean congradulations

Re: Father's Day Run

Congrats Jules. Hopefully see you this weekend. Cheers

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "Jules \"silentstorm\" Moore [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:33:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Father's Day Run

I might be able to come out.  The earlier the better.  WHere do you guys want to run?  BTW i don't know if Chris told you but i'm an engaged ultra marathoner now ha!
Moore

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Father-s-Day-Run-tp5183414p5184339.html

Re: Father's Day Run

Chimney Rock is going to have to wait until another week.  I updated the site for South Mountain at 8:30am.  I was thinking starting on the blue trail, which should now connect with the yellow at the top, and then figuring it out from there.

Re: Father's Day Run

Tom7
See y'all there

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>

Chimney Rock is going to have to wait until another week.  I updated the site for South Mountain at 8:30am.  I was thinking starting on the blue trail, which should now connect with the yellow at the top, and then figuring it out from there.
Landshark

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Father-s-Day-Run-tp5183414p5188251.html

Re: Father's Day Run

It was good being back with you guys today.  Great run despite the hot weather.  I'm glad you guys were able to keep up.

Re: Father's Day Run

Mountain Goat
I agree. next week I will even run with you guys.