FF50K!!!

Jay

FF50K!!!

Jay
who's pumped for this fun adventure?!

Re: FF50K!!!

Mountain Goat
Hmm. Am free now. But haven't run long in 2 months. Hmm??

Re: FF50K!!!

AnneP
So what is the FF50K - besides being a 50 km race?

Re: FF50K!!!

You should do it Len.  It's a really good time and a adventure on some scenic and tough terrain.

Frozen Fools is a self supported run on the AT from the DWG to a turn around 26 miles north at Culver Lake, and then it is about 5 more mile loop to the finish..

Re: FF50K!!!

jason
I am excited. I dislike the wait.

Re: FF50K!!!

Crazy Dan
Anne,

This video by Julian sums up the experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WCcfHHcVs8&feature=youtu.be

Re: FF50K!!!

Michael K7
That looks like a great run- i hope everyone going has a blast.

Re: FF50K!!!

AnneP
I've seen this video before. Thanks. Looks like fun. I'd have to get in better shape to be able to attempt this and keep up with everyone! Have a great time!