Easter weekend

Tom7
I know it's a bit early for you spontaneous types, but current plan is for me to be in nj over Easter.
Any race going on that weekend? I checked nj trail series and unfortunately nowt.

Cheers

Re: Easter weekend

Mountain Goat
What distance you want? If there is none we'll make are own.

Re: Easter weekend

There is a lot going on the weekends before and after (Lost Brook and Muddy Marathon), but probably not on Easter weekend outside a possible 5k (bunny trot?).

I'm with Len, we can just make one up.

Re: Easter weekend

jason
Always up for an old school Watchung loop. Preceded by dunncun dueghnoughts.