Discount code for DW50K

Mountain Goat
Anyone still looking to get in on this great event can use the code "njtrailrunners" to receive $10 of their entry

http://www.rednewtracing.com/WaterGap

Re: Discount code for DW50K

Thanks Len!  We will see how Cat's Tail goes this weekend, but this may be on my schedule.

Re: Discount code for DW50K

Thanks Len. Cat's Tail this coming weekend will be a good test. If all goes well it could be a good one to do prior to Stone Mill.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Mountain Goat [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone still looking to get in on this great event can use the code "njtrailrunners" to receive $10 of their entry

http://www.rednewtracing.com/WaterGap

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Discount-code-for-DW50K-tp7580087.html

Re: Discount code for DW50K

Mountain Goat
It will be an easy recovery run after catstail. See you guys up there this weekend ( I'll be volunteering & drinking, no runningšŸ˜)