Crewing for Jimmy Dean at Vermont 100

Tommy
Jimmy Dean Freeman (if you listen to Trail Runner Nation you know who he is - if, not, you are missing out, he is an elite ultra runner and all around funny dude) is doing the Original Six Hundreds Challenge (running the original six 100 milers all in one year) and is looking for crew for the Vermont 100.  I was thinking of going up and helping out, because how often do you get a chance to rub elbows with and learn from an elite ultra runner?  Anyone interested in joining me, let me know.  It is the weekend of July 20.  Let's get some bodies together to help out Jimmy Dean (and Andy Kumeda as well) and show some New Jersey Ultrarunning love to our Southern California brethren

Re: Crewing for Jimmy Dean at Vermont 100

JohnnyDePaola
I'm actually on stand-by to pace out the last 30 with a buddy of mine. If he's running the hundred, I'll be up there.