Comrades Bronze Medalist Fails Drug Test

Comrades Bronze Medalist Fails Drug Test

http://running.competitor.com/2010/07/news/comrades-bronze-medalist-fails-drug-test_11348

I hope no scandals come out about Tom's Comrades finish!

Re: Comrades Bronze Medalist Fails Drug Test

Tom7
What an idiot.

There will be no scandal about my finish. Alcohol and caffeine are not yet banned. Nor do I think they are too concerned about 2468position.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:56:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>