Comrades 2010

As most of you know, our friend Tom is running Comrades tomorrow.  His # is 21991 and you can track his progress at the below link.

http://results.comrades.com/Splits.aspx?RaceId=90&EventId=1&AthleteId=100425

Re: Comrades 2010

NJ Trail Series
Tom kicked ass.  He consistently moved up the field.  Great job Tom.

http://results.comrades.com/Splits.aspx?RaceId=90&EventId=1&AthleteId=100425

Re: Comrades 2010

Really! Super consistent splits too.  Nice race!

Re: Comrades 2010

Tom7
On way back. What's the plan for sunday?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Comrades 2010

Really! Super consistent splits too.  Nice race!
Landshark

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Comrades-2010-tp5117675p5128723.html

Re: Comrades 2010

Len is doing North Face 50M in DC.  If you want to mix it up, we can do Mills Reservation and some of the surrounding area?  Could do at least 8 miles in there.  You ran through a part of it on the Lenape Trail run.

Re: Comrades 2010

Tom7
Sounds good to me. Let me know the meeting place.
How did your runs go last week.
Decision??

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>