Christmas Day Marathon

Same organizers and course as the Thanksgiving Marathon a few of us did.  Not sure if I am going to be available for this one though.

http://www.thechristmasmarathon.com/

Re: Christmas Day Marathon

Tom7
Christmas Day Marathon = Boxing Day Divorce.

Too expensive!

Re: Christmas Day Marathon

JRMotown
Lmao!

I was actually thinking of running from my parent's place to the sister's in Reading which is almost exactly 26.3. That way they save on gas, I might get an extra slice of ham, and I can stop at at least 13 Dunking Doughnuts.

Re: Christmas Day Marathon

Tom7
Lmao = WTF?

BTW
Jason - Just flicking through this months UltraRunning Mag.

25th Sept     Virgil Crest 50 mile     Jason Friedman   11:46
26th Sept     Vermont 50 mile        Jason Friedman   7:31

Surely not?

Re: Christmas Day Marathon

Tom7
Will the real Jason Friedman please stand up. Please stand up

Re: Christmas Day Marathon

JRMotown
ROFL, I barely made it through the country buffet line the next day. Kudos to that guy, and the winner at around 6:30 !

Re: Christmas Day Marathon

Tom7 wrote
Lmao = WTF?
Lmao = Laughing my ass off

LOL < LMAO < ROFL (rollling on floor laughing)

Re: Christmas Day Marathon

Tom7
TFTE Chris

Thanks For the Explaination.

I only recently learned that LOL did not mean "Lots Of Love."

I had been needlessy avoiding certain friends for a long time.