Carpooling to MOMA

tfarabaugh
Anyone going to MOMA for the 50k from the Bloomfield area?  Looking to carpool there as the family is coming later to volunteer at AS6 and the BBQ and I will ride home with them (not sure how up I will be for driving at that point anyway).

Re: Carpooling to MOMA

casual rick
Hey Tommy. Unfortunately I'm unable to help you out with a ride, but I do have a question. What is the name of the app that you were talking about that imposes the positioning on the trail map? I want to check that out before heading into that Bike Loop again.

Re: Carpooling to MOMA

tfarabaugh
It is called PDF Maps. The app is free but you have to pay for the maps. The trail map for this area (115) is around $5. I have it for iPhone but it may exist for android as well.

On Sep 25, 2013, at 8:52 AM, "Joyson [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Tommy. Unfortunately I'm unable to help you out with a ride, but I do have a question. What is the name of the app that you were talking about that imposes the positioning on the trail map? I want to check that out before heading into that Bike Loop again.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Carpooling-to-MOMA-tp7578801p7578805.html
To unsubscribe from Carpooling to MOMA, click here.
NAML