Best for blisters

Beth
Does anyone have experience with Run Goo or the 2Toms roll on for blisters?  I have bunions and no matter what shoe or sock I wear, I always blister.  Bodyglide helps but not for the long distances.  Thanks!

Re: Best for blisters

Never used those products, but I used to get blisters between some toes, and switching to Injinji sock really helped.

Re: Best for blisters

Zen Runner
Everyone's feet are unique. I've had great luck with Drymax socks and shoes that hug my heel and midfoot well but allow my toes to spread.

This book has the best advice for anything running/foot-related. Worth a read if you're having difficulties:

http://www.amazon.com/Fixing-Your-Feet-Prevention-Treatments/dp/0899976387

/Chipp

Re: Best for blisters

Beth
Thanks for the replies and I'll definitely check out that book!

Re: Best for blisters

jrmtown
They sell this wool you can place on affected areas in campmor/ramsey outdoors etc.,
http://www.hikerswool.co.nz/blister-treatment-foot