Bergen Run June 27th

TadHawk
I'll be at the Palisades Interstate Park Commission Headquarters in Alpine for an 8:30 a.m. run this Sunday June 27. 10 miles or so with option for adding on some boulder hopping and also an option to cut it to 10 k or so for those who want to do less. Search Google maps for...
Palisades Interstate Park Commission Police... The address is 1 Alpine Approach Road, Alpine, NJ. It's about 8 miles north of the George Washington Bridge. There is free parking, restrooms, and a water fountain.

Re: Bergen Run June 27th

This week is probably not going to work out for me.  Will you be running there the week after next too.  I would really like to check out these trails.

Re: Bergen Run June 27th

TadHawk
Probably. I'll post when it gets closer as I'm not always sure what day or time until it gets closer. I will be there this Sunday if anyone else is interested... or even if they aren't.

Re: Bergen Run June 27th

Cool. Keep me posted.