Bear silence.

Dom

Bear silence.

Dom
Bloody quiet here considering how many are doing Bear(in some form) this weekend.

Re: Bear silence.

Now that the weather is starting to get nice, everyone wants to be outside and not on the computer!

Bear should be fun.  I will be there for the 50k.

Re: Bear silence.

mdixon
I shall be there pacing Kristina in the 50mi.  Weather has been great... hoping that this continues onto race day.  My Scottish friends Lindsay will be racing in the 50 as well.  We're priming up tonight with a nice beer mile in the Somerset area if anyone would like to partake ;)

Re: Bear silence.

It should be a great time! I am in the 50k. Weather should be perfect, a little on the warm side though. Less mud than last year I hope; not that it was terrible but it is always better to race on a dry trail.
Dom, don't forget your helmet! ;-)

Chris, I have secretly trained for the last two years: the idea of beating you at this race is my only goal and objective. I have been professionally coached by 5 different coaches and been running  in high altitude for the last 6 months. My nutrition plan has been scientifically designed by Lance Armstrong.  I'll be shadowing you for those 7 hours!!! I have high hopes of victory!  Ha ha ha

And then, I'll get to Jay. We have a little trail fight going since he played dirty last time at a water crossing in Watchung!

Re: Bear silence.

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
@Seb-to funny.

I will be at bear making fun of everyone as they past through aid stations.  But seriously good luck everyone it should be a blast.  Looking forward to Saturday:)
sg

Re: Bear silence.

sg
deeeeeeeep meditation ;)

Re: Bear silence.

Excited. Hoping to do better this year. Going to ditch the raincoat, camelbak, and keep the bear costume.

Good luck everyone!

Re: Bear silence.

ItsBob
I'm running the 50M. Good luck to everyone, looks like the weather will be great.

Re: Bear silence.

andy
I'm in for the 50 miler.

Re: Bear silence.

First 50 miler for both of you guys, right? And Kristina!  Good luck you nuts!

Re: Bear silence.

Steve
Bear mountain? This weekend? Damn

Re: Bear silence.

ItsBob
Not the first time for a 50 miler but first time for this one. I ran the 50K last year and really enjoyed it.

Re: Bear silence.

Scott H
Good luck everyone & have fun! Looking forward to seeing the same old faces and some new ones, as well.
Chris, I'll be sure to take your picture when you cross the finish line.

Anyone up for an easy recovery run at Watchung on Sunday?