Barn-B-Q Trail Run, Hike, & Party on 7/25

Barn-B-Q Trail Run, Hike, & Party on 7/25

GetOffTheCouchNJ
Hey everyone! I am one of the organizers of our 2nd annual Barn-B-Q this coming Saturday 7/25 in Watchung Reservation (Union County). Details at www.BarnBQTrailRun.com, but here's the gist:
-Celebration of the outdoors, trail running, hiking, and good times with good people (non-competitive)
-Choose from 10, 6, 3, or 2 miles; run or hike (great way to enjoy your sport with friends and family who don't run but might hike)
-DJ, games, included grilled food, beer and wine, event tee
-Runs from 10 am - 4 pm
*Happy to provide you with a discount code for the early bird pricing since we just now came across your group, email me at tears@practicehard.com.

**Lastly, if you are already familiar with the trails at Watchung, we are looking to fill a few last-minute Trail Leader spots for the 6 mile and 3 mile. Comp entry for knowing where you are going and running in front! Please reach out if interested.**

Thanks everyone!

Re: Barn-B-Q Trail Run, Hike, & Party on 7/25

JRMotown
Registered, familiar with all the trails would be happy to lead a group.

Re: Barn-B-Q Trail Run, Hike, & Party on 7/25

ycmrun
Do we run the Sierra trail for 10 miler ? Also, can I join in later around 12 pm.  Busy earlier in the AM.

Re: Barn-B-Q Trail Run, Hike, & Party on 7/25

GetOffTheCouchNJ
Yes, the 10 Miler is the white blazed Sierra Trail. We start from the Barn heading east (clockwise). The recommended start time for the 10M is 11:15 simply because we want to get everyone back to the Barn for the party, but the start times are not enforced since this is a non-competitive event. If you started at Noon and you are experienced, there's a good chance you'll be back at the Barn before others anyway (such as the 6 mile hikers). Thanks for checking in!

Re: Barn-B-Q Trail Run, Hike, & Party on 7/25

GetOffTheCouchNJ
JRMotown....that's awesome! I think my reply hits the entire forum so can you email me at (tears at practicehard dot com) to discuss?