Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

M Jones
Looking for company on a slow/medium 10 to 15 miles Satuday.

Anyone up for South Mountain at 8:00am?

Open to other times and places.

- Marcus
Jay

Re: Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

Jay
i would love to!

Re: Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

I'll either be at South Mountain or Harriman, but due to today's train derailment in Queens, i'm not sure which yet, or when. If i hit South Mountain i'll look for you guys!

Re: Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

M Jones
Locust Grove parking lot in Millburn @ 8:00

See youse there

- Marcus

Re: Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

Scott H
The words "Marcus" and "slow" should not be used in the same sentence. Nor shall the word "medium."
Have a great run fellas. Wish I could be there.
Jay

Re: Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

Jay
ill def be going slow, speed is a thing of the past for me

Re: Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

Scott H
Hey Jay, going slow? Right.... a lot of BS flyin' around here. :-)
Good to see you're running again. See you on the trail soon.

Re: Anybody not running Bear Mountain want hit the trail Saturday?

Steve
Hahahaha hahahaha slow