Any trail runners in central NJ?

Mark
I do a lot of solo trail running in central NJ, and was just wondering if there are any other trail runners in this forum based in central NJ?

For anyone interested, I post pictures of the trails I run on tumblr.

http://njtrailrunner.tumblr.com

Re: Any trail runners in central NJ?

JohnnyDePaola
What's your preferred method for brewing your coffee?

Re: Any trail runners in central NJ?

Mark
I use an Aeropress, I love it.  I also like using a french press but I broke mine a few months ago and haven't replaced it yet.  And you?

Re: Any trail runners in central NJ?

richcasto
If by "trail runner" you mean someone who likes to run on trails but doesn't do it as much as they want to, then YES. :)

Re: Any trail runners in central NJ?

What are you considering central jersey. I'm in somerset county

Re: Any trail runners in central NJ?

Mark
Yeah, good point, central jersey is all relative.  I live in the Princeton/Hopewell area, so I was just curious about other runners in this general vicinity.  Not for any specific reason other than to share tips about local trails, etc...sometimes I have questions or want to share something about the area and thought it would be good if there was a more local forum.  A quick look at this website seems like most of the people are in Northern NJ (and makes me wish I lived near the trails in Northern NJ!).  I run a lot on the Lawrence-Hopewell trail, but there are also various small trails scattered here and there (Herrontown Woods, Woodfield Reservation, D&R Canal).  I see people out hiking on these trails, but I never see other runners.

Re: Any trail runners in central NJ?

jbyram2
Hey Mark!

I run with a group on Saturdays in Mercer Park, or in Clayton Park.
 Here is where we are running next  Clayton has a few hills.
For a challenge go to Baldpate Mountain\Ted Stiles Preserve, just north of Washington Crossing.
EDIT HA!  I see you have already been there!!

Come on down some day!