Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

ycmrun
This post was updated on .
Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

I'm thinking of doing 25k at Vegan power @ Pittsfield MA. Would love some car pool company .
Also considering a 10 miler at Goat Butt race @ Mendham NJ. Goat Butt is free fat ass race.

Both have 50k options for folks who want to go longer :)

Re: Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

Mountain Goat
When is goat butt?

Re: Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

ycmrun

Re: Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

Mountain Goat
Oh. Will be up in NY doing these

http://www.rednewtracing.com/Whiteface

Re: Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

M Jones
I think I'll Goat Butt 50K.  I hadn't heard of this race, but am generally familiar with those trails (and I'm a big fan of free).  Thanks for pointing out this race.

Marcus

Re: Any one doing Vegan Power & Goat Butt races ?

AnneP
I'll be running the Goat Butt. Not sure how long I will run. It will depend on how I feel. This is the first time Mike Kear has set this fat ass race. He has a 12 hr at Mosle Reserve in September (the 19th) also.