Any group runs on Saturday ? Somo / Watchung ?

Any group runs on Saturday ? Somo / Watchung ?

ycmrun
Good luck to everyone racing Vermont 100 / Running with devil and other races this weekend.
That said, is any one up for a trail run on Saturday AM ? Somo / Watchung or any other nearby trails ?

Re: Any group runs on Saturday ? Somo / Watchung ?

Mountain Goat
I may be if I can get permission to head out.

Re: Any group runs on Saturday ? Somo / Watchung ?

ycmrun
Just bumping this thread up to see if any one interested !!

Re: Any group runs on Saturday ? Somo / Watchung ?

Mountain Goat
What were you thinking?

Re: Any group runs on Saturday ? Somo / Watchung ?

ycmrun
I was thinking 8-10 miles at Somo or one full 10 mile
Sierra loop at watching.
  Or I can do any other local trails too.