Another Interesting Shoe Price Compapision Website

Another Interesting Shoe Price Compapision Website

Just launched: https://shoekicker.com/

Re: Another Interesting Shoe Price Compapision Website

Mountain Goat
Cool. Is this one you built?

Re: Another Interesting Shoe Price Compapision Website

Nope, no affiliation. I just saw it on endurancebase.com (I did built that one  ) today.

Re: Another Interesting Shoe Price Compapision Website

JRMotown
Still compulsively visit this site every day. Since 2010. I think there was maybe 3 shoes back then,