Annual Reminder- Check For Ticks!

Michael K7
I did my first Harriman run of the year today, and found the first tick of the season on me.
Don't forget to check yourself after you've been in the woods!

On a side note, has anyone used permethrin to treat their clothes before running trails? Any adverse effects to this?

Thanks

Re: Annual Reminder- Check For Ticks!

Good reminder, I also found one on myself this Saturday.