A fellow trail running club

Tears
Hey everyone! We have just reignited the Watchung Reservation Running Club which is housed on Meetup.com. We're getting some excited responses and lots of activity from our members. We plan to do all types of distances and paces, explore trails outside of Watchung, attend events, etc. It will be a member fueled group with our runners posting their runs and inviting the rest of the group. We're also trying to get some regularly scheduled runs locked down.

I just wanted to welcome everyone here to join us! There is no fee to join the Meetup group and you get automatic email updates when a new run is posted. Here is the website: http://www.meetup.com/Watchung-Reservation-Running-Club/

I hope this isn't stepping on anyone's toes here. I figure the more we can share within our community, the better.

I will also be planning a casual Trail Running 101 event since many of our members are newbies (probably in September). Please join if you think you could benefit (although we don't have any experts lined up, more of a Q&A and info share) AND if you do have any experience to offer, we'd love to have you.

Thanks and hope to hit the trails with you soon!

Re: A fellow trail running club

Not stepping on anyone's toes at all, and thanks for sharing!