4th of July Run

This Sunday, Watchung at 8:30.  Be prepared for a fireworks demonstration in the parking lot.

Tom, we all understand if you want to sit this one out.

Re: 4th of July Run

Tom7
Wouldn't miss it for the world cup.

See you there

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:45:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: 4th of July Run

This Sunday, Watchung at 8:30.  Be prepared for a fireworks demonstration in the parking lot.

Tom, we all understand if you want to sit this one out.

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/4th-of-July-Run-tp5240741p5240741.html

Re: 4th of July Run

Mountain Peak Fitness
Hello,

I hope all of you are doing well!! Wondering if anyone is running long this weekend like over 5 hours? Trail update from Skyline/Ramapo mountains Lots of bear sightings, bring pepper spray. This morning on the yellow trail a very large fairly aggressive Black bear was wandering around..

Re: 4th of July Run

Hey Elizabeth,

Great to hear from you.  Our run on Suday is probably only going to be around 2hrs, but there is a 4+ hr. run going on at the AT on Saturday.  The information for the run is a few posts down.

Info:

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Highland-Hashers-AT-Run-7-03-tp5229158ef4246737.html

BTW - Really great job at MMT.

http://mountainpeakfitness.blogspot.com/2010/05/mmt-100-race-report-2010.html#comments

Re: 4th of July Run

I'm going to check out the AT run and probably this one too.

Running

Mountain Peak Fitness
Thank you!! I ended up doing a solo 6 hour adventure up here(ramapo mountains).. Feel free to join me some time. I will be sure to run with you guys before the summer is over. Is anyone doing escarpment or mahyem ultras? The heat is on!!

Re: 4th of July Run

Hi Elizabeth.

Escarpment - No chance - I do not have a death wish.
Mayhem - Do you mean the Mahlon Mayhem? If so - Yes, the 50Km.

This sunday - to confirm to the new guys from last week.
Running Watchung @8:30.
I may (but probably won't) start at 6:30 and do 2 laps.

Cheers

Tom