30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?

30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?

RunLikeAnAntelope!
Hello All!

I am new to this forum!

I have a 100 coming up next month and am looking to do a 30-40 mile training run this upcoming Saturday (4/6).

I live in Matawan, NJ, but I am willing to drive to meet somewhere in NJ.  I can be reached at 908-216-7233.  I will try to check this site periodically throughout the week, but if you are as excited as me about running and life, and don't have the patience to correspond through the site, just send a text to coordinate.

Anyone interested?!

Best,
Jack

Re: 30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?

Scott H
Hi Jack, welcome to the forum.
Don't let the crickets discourage you. This weekend might be a bad for a lot of people since some are recovering from the Ultra Fest and others are tapering (or should be) for Bull Run next week.

Hope to see you out on the trail soon.

Scott

Re: 30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?

RunLikeAnAntelope!
Hi Scott,

Thanks so much for the warm response!  Truly appreciate it!

Best,
Jack

Don't let the crickets discourage you. This weekend might be a bad for a lot of people since some are recovering from the Ultra Fest and others are tapering (or should be) for Bull Run next week.

Hope to see you out on the trail soon.

Scott

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/30-40-Mile-Run-On-Saturday-4-6-Anyone-interested-tp7578424p7578430.html
To unsubscribe from 30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?, click here.

Re: 30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?

Hey Jack, as Scott said Welcome!

This Saturday I'm not going to be around, but would definitely be interested in a long run the next week.

What 100 are you doing?

I'm a little jealous that I didn't enter Bull Run this year Scott. It is such a great race, you guys are going to have a lot of fun.

Re: 30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?

RunLikeAnAntelope!
Hi RNR!

Thank you for the warm welcome!  I truly appreciate it!

I will be running the C&O Canal 100 in Maryland.  I am getting amped up for it!
I am not available to run next weekend due to a prior engagement.  I will reach out with a private PM soon to coordinate a potential run for the week after!

Re: 30-40 Mile Run On Saturday (4/6); Anyone interested?

Kristina
Hi all!

I'm new to the forum too! I'm running the North Face Endurance 50 miler at Bear Mtn May 4th. Jack I would love to meet up for some long trail runs...depending how this ultra goes (my first!) I was already considering trying a 100. I went up to Bear 2x already and pretty intimidated- scratch that- scared but I do want to at least try. Wish I saw the ultra culture sooner here in Jersey. I'd be up for some awesome races. Hope to meet up with some of you soon!

Kristina (from around Morristown, NJ)

ps my cell is 973.519.9152 please don't hesitate to shoot me a text anytime. I'm running at Ringwood for a long run tmw bc of this week's schedule so if anyone can make it, would love to have ya (trying for no later than 9am- but it is monsooning out now so may be pushed back a bit)