2016 Lenape Trail Run

Hans
Is the run scheduled for 2016? Thank you.

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

Hi Hans, the run is scheduled for March 5th.  In the next week or so, I will post the updated information.

Hope to see you there!

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

JRMotown
Odds are the first snowless Lenape? Got my train ticket either way..

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

Hans
Thank you RNR.  I hope to be there.

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

AnneP
Has the run been posted to Ultrasignup? This is my year to FINISH!

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

Not yet, but it is on my list for this week.  I will post an update when it is set up.

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

Registration is open!

https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=37585

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

Mountain Goat
This thing on?

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

You know it Len.  Going to be great weather, and a good turn out.

https://ultrasignup.com/entrants_event.aspx?did=37585

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

JRMotown
One might inquire the status of the "real" route on or about I-280 at the risk of becoming one of the downfallen Lenape runners (some which have been highly successful), or miss out on the rumoured awesomeness of the top O' Mayapple hill aid station fare.

Re: 2016 Lenape Trail Run

Good luck to everyone running!