2015 Race Calendar

M Jones
Last year, I said I would run the same races as I had in 2013.  Fortunately, I did run new races (Manitou and Tesla Hertz 100K) and had a blast.  I hope to find some new ones this year, too.  I just don't know what they are right now.  Here's my current plan.  Road heavy early in the year in preparation for Patriot's Day.

Jan 10     Happily Running Fat Ass 50, Jericho Long Island
Feb 1      Go Hard or Go Home Half Marathon, Prospect Park Brooklyn
Feb 21     Febapple 50K, South Mountain
March 7   Lenape 34, Newark to SoMo
March ??  Some random road half
April 20   Beantown
May        Mayapple 50K
June 20  Manitou's Revenge
July       ??
Aug       ??
Sept 26 Mountain Madness
Oct/Nov Relax
Dec       Frozen Fools 50+K

Thanks to all who have shared the trail with me this year. I hope we all have a fulfilling and injury-free 2015.

Jay

Re: 2015 Race Calendar

Jay
looking solid Mr. Marcus, but, i still dont see a 100m... we should talk about this over a 50m run later ;)