2013

Jules
Courious to see what my friends got lined up for 2013.
As of today this  is my plan.

April-3-4 day AT backing trip
August-Transrockies run 3, in CO
September-UROCK 50k in VA, registration opens jan15th.
November-Stonemill or JFK 50, both 50 miles

Re: 2013

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
I was under the impression UROC was in Colorado next year?

Trans-Rockies 3 day party for me!

Re: 2013

JRMotown
Leadville
Tammany 10
Massanutten (tentative) or
Bear 50M
Run widda Devil
maybe Febapple

Re: 2013

mdixon
Yeah, I believe that UROC is now out west... boo

So far I am thinking about,

Watchung
FebApple
*HAT 50k
Run w/ Devil
Rock the Ridge 50 (http://www.rocktheridge50.org/)
Cayuga 50 (http://milechaser.com/)
*VT100

Tussey Mountainback 50

*already registered

Re: 2013

Crazy Dan
Watchung is out due to the ankle....I have to avoid uneven ground for a while.

If the ankle heals....

Feb.-Febapple 50K
Mar.-Ultrafest 100M
May-Pineland Farms 50M
June-Florida Keys 100M
July- Wakely Dam Ultra
Aug.-Wildcat 50M
Oct. Blues Cruise 50K
Nov.-JFK 50M
Nov.-Wagathon 50K
Dec.-Frozen Fools 50K

Re: 2013

Mike G
So far im planning on

Cayuga 50M
Mountain Madness 50K
Stonemill 50M

I will probably do a half marathon or two at some point as well.

Re: 2013

Sebounet
Mike, have u registered for Cayuga? I just did!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Mike G [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

So far im planning on

Cayuga 50M
Mountain Madness 50K
Stonemill 50M

I will probably do a half marathon or two at some point as well.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/2013-tp7578175p7578187.html

Re: 2013

Mike G
Yeah I officially signed up yesterday.

Re: 2013

Sebounet
I signed up as well.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2012, at 10:37 AM, "Mike G [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yeah I officially signed up yesterday.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/2013-tp7578175p7578190.html

Re: 2013

Chris
My scheduale is still really open for next year, I'm doing TR3 with those clowns up there (Rob and Jules), but not too sure about what else.

So far:

January - Watchung 50k
March - Lenape 50k
August - Transrockies run 3 day

I also really want to do an offroad tri.  Tom put up the challenge of doing the offroad ironman in England in July, but I think he backed out (Tom?)

After the new year, I am going to make some firmer plans.

Re: 2013

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
Chris,

check out this race...

-Rob

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Chris [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
My scheduale is still really open for next year, I'm doing TR3 with those clowns up there (Rob and Jules), but not too sure about what else.

So far:

January - Watchung 50k
March - Lenape 50k
August - Transrockies run 3 day

I also really want to do an offroad tri.  Tom put up the challenge of doing the offroad ironman in England in July, but I think he backed out (Tom?)

After the new year, I am going to make some firmer plans.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/2013-tp7578175p7578192.html
To unsubscribe from 2013, click here.

Re: 2013

seanaes
Watchung 50k
Febapple 50k
Bear Mountain 50k/M tbd
Manitou’s Revenge / Catskills 50M*
Running with the Devil
Escarpment 30k**
Mountain Madness 50k
Felsonmeer DWG 50k
North Face SF 50M

*   New race - looks amazing - http://www.manitousrevengeultra.com
** You should run this race. It's epic fun.

Re: 2013

Chris
I have been looking at Manitou’s Revenge, and it will be absolutely nuts! The scary thing is, it is a 24 hour cutoff (for 50 miles!), and I'm not even sure that will be enough time. Plus going up and down those trails in the dark. Yikes!

Re: 2013

This Manitou Revenge looks just horrible.

Fun though. Would require insane training!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 13, 2012, at 12:05 PM, "seanaes [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Watchung 50k
Febapple 50k
Bear Mountain 50k/M tbd
Manitou’s Revenge / Catskills 50M*
Running with the Devil
Escarpment 30k**
Mountain Madness 50k
Felsonmeer DWG 50k
North Face SF 50M

*   New race - looks amazing - http://www.manitousrevengeultra.com
** You should run this race. It's epic fun.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/2013-tp7578175p7578204.html

Re: 2013

Jules
Good Luck Sean on MAnitou's Revenege looks i do not see it as appealing as you.

Re: 2013

For those looking for 45mi/14,000ft of climb, Dakota Jones is organizing a smaller race in Colorado (around the Hard Rock course) http://www.telluridemountainrun.com/index.html

Re: 2013

Scott H
Here's my tentative list for 2013:

January:  Watchung 50K
February:  Febapple 50K
March:  Chimney Rock 5-mile
March:  Lenape 50K - I don't know how Chris talked me into this.
April:  Bull Run Run 50M
May:  TNF Bear Mountain 50K
June:  Cayuga 50M - Registered
July:  Running with the Devil 6-hour
August:  Wildcat Ridge 50K - ?
September:  Labor Pains 12-hour
September:  Vermont 50M
October:  Blues Cruise 50K

Re: 2013

JRMotown
For the transrockies, what is your guys plans the days after? Would you like me to see if I can get you a spot to chill at the hostel? I think it's around $25 per day per person for dorm style but check it out leadvillehostel.com

Re: 2013

JRMotown
oops i assumed it ended there